You are not just a consumer. At least not in the Open Source world.
There are various ways to take part in the CryptoNAS project - for all of us ...
We want you to translate the CryptoNAS!
This way you can help others to access the CryptoBox in their native language.
The translation center serves
this purpose. Just register and use the webinterface for translations.
It features a nice, motivating progress bar.
Due to some limitations with our translation server, you can
not register yourself properly! Please get in contact with us via mail,
until we have fixed this permanently.
For any questions send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in what happens under the hood, visit the development corner. You can also report
The roadmap shows our goals
for the next release and the estimated release date.
the development mailing list or participate via gmane.
You can also just browse the mailing list archive.
Bleeding edge source code
The current source code of the CryptoNAS-Server package is always
available via our Subversion repository.
Read more ...
The whole is nothing without its parts. We would like to thank
all the people for their help (in order of appearance). So, thank you!
- Clavdia Horvat, Tadej Brce & Dusan Rebolj - Slovenian translation
- Rike - French translation
- Fabrizio Tarizzo - Italian translation
- Kinneko - Japanese translation
- Andrzej S. Kaznowski - Polish translation
- Fadrique - Spanish translation
- Raimar - the blender dragon
- Gilles Accad - french translation
- Michiel van Dijk - dutch translation
- Lai-Qing-Long (Jones) - Chinese translation
The CryptoNAS project heavily depends on the following Free Software
projects. Thanks for your hard work!
This list is by far incomplete. So thanks to everyone else involved in
improving Free Software!